Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Forgot about this blog

Whoops, I forgot all about this blog, it's been a while.
Anyway, SEO has continued being fikle and unrelenting, google stacking the deck against me and anyone else who wants to get high rankings without paying for search traffic. But it's always the struggle of the little guy vs. the companies that can afford $4 a click.

Right now my my projects are varied. I was stuck offline for a month and many of my rankings tanked, Earwood and Moore stayed pretty high up there, my site about how to send newsletters dropped to the bottom of page one, but most of my sites have plummeted. It happens, without being there to keep up they sink. Now it's just a matter of getting back in there and bringing things back up again.

I want to get my hosting sites list back up, it brought in some decent affiliate revenue. I also want to get my new small business marketing and advertising service some rankings. It'd also be nice to get some rankings for my posts about free energy but that's really more of a backburner kinda thing.

Anyway, if you're reading this then that's crazy, lol. It's mostly just a place for me to stick links to my other sites, but hey if it gives you some help or some insight feel free to hit a sharing button somewhere and pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment